Saturday, January 10, 2009

Auerism - Google Alerts

Auer Agency | Charlotte, NC | 704.236.0568 | info@aueragency.com
So I had lunch with a client yesterday and I just had to share this nugget of information. She told me about Google Alerts.
Google Alerts.
It's so easy to set-up and Google will send you any information that pops up when you select keywords.
Basically I just typed in Google Alerts and it took me to the page.
I filled in the keyword or keywords and then entered the email address I want them to send it to and that's it.
For example, I typed in sports teams, sports event, sports marketing, hiring Charlotte (they are hiring they are growing and need marketing and ads), cycling, races well I'm sure you get my drift.
Start using it today and  you may find information on new companies that may need your services.
Have a great weekend and GO PANTHERS!!

No comments: