Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bizarre Sightings at MAGIC

Auer Agency | Charlotte, NC | 704.236.0568 | mariellen@aueragency.com Of course I have to share the bizarre, the weird and the eye-catching pics of the MAGIC show in Vegas last week. First of all, I stayed at the TRUMP hotel. Gorgeous and classy place. I highly recommend it. TV in the bathroom mirror, seriously cool. My own robe and the bed, was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. Tattooed Steel - This not only had one of the coolest business cards I've seen, but was bent over hand-painting a model's body. Covering her in his latest design, Picasso-like but very young and edgy. He has taken his designs to the next level by etching them onto steel, on jewelry and I even saw a Ed Hardy sales rep sporting a steel cuff, but with Ed Hardy's name on it. Cont'd on next blog with more pics.

No comments: